RE: RPMS dir up to date?

> Hi!
>
> How do you keep your RPMS directory up to date?
> Manually or automagically?

Did it manually for a while, but that's a pain.
I use mirror (http://sunsite.org.uk/packages/mirror/) to keep things fresh.
I then wrote a script (which I'm going to GPL soon enough) that takes the
RPMs, organizes them into one updates directory, merges them into the
original list of RPMs in another directory, and can also create a
distribution based on a custom comps file for CD-based or NFS install.  It's
pretty handy, but can use some work.

--
Brian Moyles
Infrastructure Engineer