From: Rebecca.R.Hepper@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Rebecca.R.Hepper@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 14:10
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unable to do some NFS kickstarts

Hello,

I am using Redhat 7.1.  For over a year, people on my project have been
successfully doing NFS kickstarts from my server from 3 different U.S
sites.  Suddenly last week, one site (and only one site) was unable to
complete a NFS kickstart.  The ks.cfg is located on the floppy.  Those
users will get prompted for information and if they enter the information
to do an NFS install from my server, it says it can't mount my server.
They can enter the information for an FTP install and that works
successfully including the mount of my server in the post install.  I can
do an NFS kickstart successfully.  I have tried rebooting my server but
that didn't help.  I am clueless as to what could suddenly have changed
that has made one site unable to do an NFS kickstart.  Can anyone point me
in the right direction?

Regards,
Rebecca