Apply update disk to kickstart image.

I have downloaded an update diskette image from RedHat that fixes a couple of anaconda bugs.  How do I apply this to the install image I use on an NFS server?  I want a single floppy (bootnet.img) to use the latest and not have to load the update floppy every time as well.  My kickstart file is on the server.  I have rigged syslinux.conf to boot a single option.  I'd like to not have to use a 2nd floppy with updates.  How can do that?

Jay McCanta
Immunex Corporation
"Add more verbs, less nouns to your life"