Re: interesting problem

Thanks for the reply.  We're planning for LDAP now.  I have to admit
I haven't worked in an LDAP environment before, but there's testing
ongoing.  We'll likely migrate in pieces at a time, and it will take
some time (probably about two versions in Redhat time) before I can
depend on it for much in terms of the kickstart trees I'm maintaining.

--

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator