Fwd: RE: dos boot image

OK, thx for the tip. I'll have a look at it.
Want I want to do is this:

-Computer boots
-Gets image/kernel/bootloader by the use of pxe from a tftp-server or something
-Automatic repartioning and reformatting to fat fs
-Installation of dos boot image
-Reboot into dos boot image

Is it possible to do that using rbdt?

/Andreas

>Hmmm, so you want to build an auto install for dos, correct?
>I'm not sure if kickstart is the way to go, unless you have a final solution
already?

>I may start with something like toms's rbdt : http://www.toms.net/rb/
>This is a stand alone linux disto that entirely lives in ramdisk.
>You can put a hacked version on a CD, with a script added to /etc/rc.local that
mounts a partition
on the CD proper, and partitions the HD, builds the FAT filesystem and copies
files as needed.

>I've never actually done this, but I think it may be more feasible than using
kickstart.  With
my experience using kickstart, I think it's great for installing redhat, but if
I were doing
DOS, I'd probably start with toms disk.