Hello All,

I am having some problems consistently kickstarting a system with 2
ethernet cards (eepro100 on the motherboard and 3c905c) and 2 scsi drives.
I am installing Redhat Linux 7.1.  I have tried an NFS install so the
ks.cfg file is on the server and that works only about 30% of the time.  If
the ks.cfg file is on the floppy it works about 70% of the time.  I have
tried it with no devices listed in the ks.cfg file and with the following
listed (neither option works consistently):

## Ethernet Device Configuration
device scsi aic7xxx
device ethernet eepro100
device ethernet 3c90x

Alot of times, it stalls where I put the ** in the Alt-F3 output.  Then on
the main screen I will see an error that says "connection timed out".  The
times that the kickstart successfully moves past that point, the main
screen will show a window that says "Loading SCSI Driver".  How do I get it
to consistently load the scsi drivers?  Also, the 2nd ethernet card is a
3c905c card but yet the kickstart will say "unknown module 3c90x" when it
is listed in the devices section of the ks.cfg and it will always load
3c59X.  Why is this?

Thank you!
Rebecca

OUTPUT FROM ALT-F3 WINDOW
<snip>
found suggestion of eepro100
found eepro100 device
found suggestion of 3c59x
found 3c59x device
found devices justProbe is 0
going to insmod eepro100.0 (path is NULL)
going to insmod 3c59x.0 (path is NULL)
sending dhcp request through device eth0
nodns is 0
bootp:  no bootfile received
ks server:  10.1.1.1:/var/redhat.disks file:  ks.cfg
going to insmod sunrpc.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod lockd.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod nfs.o (path is NULL)
unknown module 3c90x
kickstarting through device eth0
sending dhcp request through device eth0
nodns is 0
** mounting nfs path 10.1.1.1:/var/redhat.disks/redhat-7.1
loopfd is _(some number)_
getting ready to spawn shell now
going to insmod cdrom.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod ide_cd.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod scsi.mod.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod sd_mod.o (path is NULL)
going to insmod sr_mod.o (path is NULL)
probing buses
finished bus probing