This is a doosy ofa question!

Ok, I am trying to figure out if something can be done.

This is what I want to do. In my kickstart config file..I want to assign the machine a static ip address. Then after it has connectivity to network, contact the kickstart to get its actual ip address, then switch its current ip address to its new ip address..I want to do all of this before it starts to do the actual anaconda install..is this what post is for?

Thanks,
Brent Clements