Re: Re-directing output from %post scripts

What you can do is the following :

%post --interpreter /bin/bash
{
  "BASH CODE GOES HERE"
} &> /tmp/post.out

You will then find the output in the file /tmp/post.out

Daniel Hanks wrote:

That's strange, on my systems (RH72) I get the spewage from %post in Alt-F3, but nowhere else. Alt-F1 is the normal blue-background stuff, and Alt-F2 is a shell.

-- Dan Hanks