tell 7.2 kickstart 'skip package'

Couple of issues I have here.

I'm using RH 7.2 both on Itanium and x86 platforms.  My issues are
not platform specific.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to allow the kickstart to
continue even if it determines that a package is missing - possibly
shooting that info to a log instead of just halting the process
altogether.

I had a box that had 'penldap' on it's ks.cfg list, and the install
failed with python 'getNext' and 'move' errors.  I can only assume it
was trying to build the RPM transaction and found a misspelled
'openldap', which obviously doesn't exist as a package.

Frustrating.

--

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator