building a dist tree and floppy?

I'm new to the list and kickstart technique also.

My problem: We have to install 30 clients quickly.
clients all should run RH 6.1 with a 2.2.17-14 kernel. (we are bound
to that configuration). I have one master machine configured with
everything, installed rpms that I need etc.

I would like to clone that machine. I cannot afford to boot a stock
6.1 CD or CD image since that would mess the partitions of the clients disks.
(> 30GB, if you know what I mean).

As far as I understood kickstart needs a kind of RH distribution image
or tree on the server.

How can I generate an updated distribution tree from an existing installed
RH system?

How do I generate a boot disk from that distribution?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx