next issue...

Ok, I've gotten to the point where the kickstart install is firing up off
the floppy, downloading the stage1 file from the webserver, running through
a bunch of the config, and then it crashes with a python stacktrace.  I
tried the same config in interactive mode and I get the same result after
partitioning.  I've attached the crashdump that I saved out to a floppy
disk.  I don't know much about python or what anaconda is trying to do, so
if anyone can give me some ideas about what might be failing and why or how
to find our more, that would be great.  Thanks.

-
John