From: Jason L Tibbitts III [mailto:tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:22 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kickstart (for 7.2) (via ftp) failure...

>>>>> "J" == JEvans  <JEvans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

J> url --url ftp://ftp.redhat.com/

This is, of course, the root of your problem.  The root of
ftp.redhat.com looks nothing like an installable distribution.
Somewhere under that is a directory that you could probably use,
although the site is so bandwidth-limited that I wouldn't recommend
it.

If you really have to use some Internet site instead of a CD or some
local distribution, send me private mail and I'll give you the URL of
one of my install servers.

 - J<