Accessing floppy from %post

Hi All,

I want to be able to copy some files from a secure server. I don't want
to expose those files with nfs, so I was thinking of using scp with an
identity key, which I would like to store on the Kickstart floppy. The
problem is, I'm not sure how to access the floppy from the %post
section. I tried things like

Mkdir /mnt/floppy; mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy and

Mount /mnt/sysimage/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy,

But these do not seem to work. Could somebody point me in the right
direction? The HOWTO doesn't seem to explain how to do this.

Jan

wyvern@xxxxxxx