Re: need help for compaq dl360 with smart array .

> I didn't get this to work either, but what I did get to work was to
> download the kernel src.rpm, and just change the config files to compile
> the cpqarray statically instead of as modules, then it works flawlessly.
i have download the 2.4.16 kernel, then compiled a new kernel (make dep
&& make clean && make bzImage ) which include the cpqarray statically,
and then replace the vmlinuz file on the floppy....
but this didn't gave me a successful installation from kickstart    :(

--
pierre-yves