Re: post config files not executing

Please post in plain text.

RA> So if post runs with chroot /mnt/sysimage then it's impossible to
RA> get to /mnt/source without the --nochroot flag.  Am I right?

Correct.

RA> If you set -nochroot, then should %post -interpreter /bin/bash be
RA> relative to the nochroot?

If you pass "--nochroot" then the chroot is not done and you can
access things outside of /mnt/sysimage.

RA> In other words, what is correct:

RA> %post -interpreter /bin/bash -nochroot

RA> or

RA> %post -interpreter /mnt/sysimage/bin/bash -nochroot

I have no idea.  Picking nits, neither is correct because you need two
dashes in front of each option.  But I think you'll have to try it.

Honestly, I would recommend letting it do the chroot and doing the NFS
mount inside of the %post section as the manual suggests.  This makes
it much easier as you have access to the installed environment and
don't have to munge all of the pathnames.

 - J<