Re: post config files not executing

RA> First I want to fire off my script, but this is not working:

Well, do you get any errors?  The output from the %post section should
be visible on one of the VTs, VT3 I think.

Can you enter the commands by hand in the shell on VT2 after the
install has completed?  You need to do "chroot /mnt/sysimage" first,
then you should be running completely from the installed environment
just as %post does.

RA> 'source /mnt/source/postInstallScript' neither is this: 'open -s
RA> -w -- /mnt/source/postInstallScript'

Are these paths relative to the installed system?  %post runs under
"chroot /mnt/sysimage" unless you tell it not to with "--nochroot".

There are examples of running scripts from an NFS share in the
Customization Guide.  Try here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.2-Manual/custom-guide/ksconfig-postinstall.html

 - J<