From: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Brett Schwarz
Sent: 28 November 2001 23:34
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Does kickstart follow links in network install (NFS, ftp,
http)?

Does anyone happen to know if kickstart will follow links (soft or hard)
when installing via the network (NFS, ftp, http...although I am most
interested in ftp)? I wanted to link some of the RPMs to another location
in the filesystem (on the install server), but I want to make sure
kickstart isn't going to barf on it...

thanks,

	--brett