Wonder if anyone can help me.  I've done a number of kickstarts and busy
doing a kickstart for RH 7.0
and when the installation loads it says failed to read modules/module-info
... Now , I haven't even started hacking away at modules.cgz
and it says that.  That is sortof a standard bootnet.img.  I also noticed on
I think it was tty3 it said failed to spawn /bin/sh.  I had a dig into
the initrd.img and went into the bin/ directory and noticed that 'sh' was a
symbolic link to /usr/bin/sh and from what I can see /usr/bin/sh doesn't
exist!

Can someone please shed some light on this problem as it would be greatly
appreciated.

Many Thanks
DJ

Regards,