Re: KS Doc and some Quaestions : am I missing something ? probably :-) rpjday ?

Have a question,

Followed the doc, and realise that adding rpms into the distro is another
thing, but am hacking at that now,
but when I run the anaconda -runtime/genhdlist against a munged set i.e all
rpms required live on 1 cd i still get back a hdstg2.img am I right in
thinking that during the cd KS install it will pop the CD and ask for disc 2
?

yours a.r.b