chroot post install configuration

hi, i'm compiling a custom bootable cd based on redhat 7.1, and i would like to add some extra features to anaconda.
What i'm trying to do is to install a chrooted apache using anaconda.
I mean, after i install all the packages, i would like to make another filesystem under a directory, and install there the apache package. I think that this should be done after everything else, but i'm not sure on how to do it. Should i add some lines to kickstart.py or to any other anaconda file? or make a shell script and call it from another file??

thanks.
Alfonso