RE: 7.1 nfs install requires DHCP?

Thanks for this Carl.

For myself, I was trying to store the ks.cfg file(s) on the NFS server.  You
definitely require a DHCP server to lease the client an address in order to
connect to the NFS server.  Putting the ks.cfg on the floppy provides this
instead.

Now I want to know why our Microsoft DHCP server doesn't respond to my
client's request.

Peter Matulis