Updated Redhat 7.2 disc & switching discs

All,

I just updated all of the rpms, including the 2.4.9 kernel, and
foomatic/Omni et al.  I did a kickstart on CD-ROM as I usually do, but now I
have to switch discs 6-7 times.  Disc 1 goes for quite a while, and then it
asks for disc 2.  I insert that, and it will chug along for a couple of
minutes, then it asks for disc 1.  It goes back and forth and back and
forth, and finally it finishes.  Is there any way to tell anaconda about the
disc order?

Thanks,

Forrest