Post Script Prob

Hi All,

I'm completely new to kickstart, and to linux, so bear with my foolish
enquires.

Although things have worked a treat with kickstart so far, I can't seem to get
my post script to work now that I've added one. The docos don't seem to
specify exactly when the postscript is supposed to run, so I'm not sure what
to expect and when. I don't recieve any errors that I've noticed, it just
doesn't run. An extract of my ks.cfg file is below.

@KDE
@SMB (Samba) Server
@Utilities
@X Window System

%post --nochroot
cd /home
cpio -iudmv "/home/*" < /dev/nst0

If anyone can tell me why this doesn't run, please let me know, I'm completely
 stumped.

thanks

-Hugh