comps file and BASE

It seems to work to delete all the entries in Base and then use the
mkickstart to generate the kickstart file.  mkickstart will list all the
packages that you currently have loaded.

This gives you a great degree of control over what actually gets
loaded.

You will still have to modify the ks.cfg file to ensure it has all the
settings you need.  Mine left out some of the partitions creation
commands.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get genhdlist working and I
will really be going!

Mike

I left the Base entry there along with the 1 in front of it.  It looks
something like this:

1 Base {
}

Didn't want to burn another CD just to see if I could delete it
altogether.

Michael Barsalou
barjunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx