RE: NFS-based ks.cfg without DHCP?

So, basically, you want to boot the machine with a floppy that gives the
machine a static IP/gateway, so that it can find the NFS mount.  What about
PXE booting?  I know that someone here wrote a PXE-kickstart howto.  You
should be able to search the archives and find something.

I don't know of any way to give it a static IP address.  Maybe you could put
something in the initrd.img/boot.img that would give it a static IP instead
of using pump/dhcp.  Did you find the code that shows where it is trying to
use DHCP?

Go to bugzilla.redhat.com to submit an RFE.

Forrest