Re: driver disks

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Will Francis wrote:
> skipx
>
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.1-Manual/custom-guide/s1-kicksta
> rt2-options.html

Sigh...  isnt this an awkward moment...

Ya know... I did a google search, and read the kickstart howto at
linuxdoc, and didnt find a single clue. And here it is, in painful
obviousness, in the first place I shoulda looked.

I think I will just blame it on medicine and sleep deprivation <grin>

thanks for pointing that out tho.  Funny how the thing you are looking for
is often right in front of you, so close that you dont even see it sitting
there...

cheers