Re: Altering ks.cfg on the fly

Erik,

I assume that one can pick and choose which members of the anaconda
kickstart class to modify and those that aren't redefined in the
%installclass are left to utilize the original anaconda kickstart class
routines?

I'm fairly comfortable with python; this is a very interesting way to add
some nice features to our build process.  It would be very cool if you
could possibly give a quick little hello world example of how to make use
of %installclass.

Thanks for your help,

Mike