Re: Help needed with 3c90x driver in RHL 6.2 kickstart

Hello,

I do not have any answers for you but I am having somewhat similiar
problems with RedHat 7.1.  I have no lines in my ks.cfg file concerning
ethernet cards.  I have a Intel STL2 motherboard with an eepro100.  When I
plug the network cable directly into the motherboard, the NFS install
happens flawlessly about one out of every 10 times.  The 10th time,
kickstart will hang after 3-5 of "Determining Hostname" and I I will see a
message that says "eepro100:  Wait_For_Command_Done timeout ".  When I plug
a 3Com 905C card into the system (with the network cable still going
through the motherboard), the kickstart hangs at the same point as yours:
when it is trying to mount the NFS server.  I haven't found a way around
this issue but will let you know if I do.

Victor Danilchenko <danilche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@redhat.com on 09/05/2001
04:05:10 PM

Please respond to kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx