Re: Can you use scripts in ks.cfg?

BMC> The reason I'm asking is becuase we'd like the installation to
BMC> prompt for a ip address and netmask and set those two variables, but
BMC> then continue on with the automated install.

If you leave out the "network" line, the installer will prompt for the
networking parameters.  (The same goes for the clearpart and part lines; if
you leave them out, you can partition the disks manually which is useful
if there are partitions you wish to save.)

To take care of this kind of thing, I use a script to generate a custom
kickstart floppy for each machine.

 - J<