Re: Problem with syslinux.cfg

I believe /tmp/ks.cfg is the where the local copy of the kickstart file
resides during the installation.  Can you look at one of the other windows
to see if you get more
of a clue to what is happening?  I believe you can look at Alt-F3 or Alt-F4.

Stephen Johnston <sjohnsto@xxxxxxx>@redhat.com on 08/28/2001 08:19:56 AM

Please respond to kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx