Re: NFS problems doing PXE installs

I have seen this too with 7.1 kickstart, it worked fine with 6.2.
I ended up avoiding the need to NFS mount during the %post part
by moving the stuff I usually mounted to the same tree as the RH
distro and accessing it after a nochroot like this:

%post --nochroot
cp /mnt/source/qc-rpm/update_kernel.sh /mnt/sysimage/tmp

and then doing stuff in the regular chrooted environment afterwards:

%post
/tmp/update_kernel.sh

--patty