Re: adding RPMs to kickstart

Matilainen Panu <panu.matilainen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You always need to at least run genhdlist (from anaconda-runtime
> package)when you change the contents of the RPM directory.

Do you still need to do that if all you are doing is replacing the
packages with more recent versions? It's been my experience that I
didn't have to, of course I only did this with a few packeages.

And, Yes, I would agree it ussually a good idea to run genhdlist just to
make sure and good practice.

Steve