Re: order tag warning

JW> WARNING: not all packages in hdlist had order tag

I get this too, and I've never managed to figure out what the problem is.
I do kickstart over the network by taking all of the RPMS, plus some of my
own, and dumping them (along with the necessary image files in the proper
directory structure) on a web server, then running genhdlist on the
lot. This mostly works, but I also get the above error message and two
packages (perl and tcsh) refuse to install.  I don't know if the two
problems are related.  I install the missing packages manually in the %post
section.

You might want to check to see that everything you asked to be installed
was actually installed.

 - J<