RE: Problems partitioning 2 hard drives in the ks.cfg file

This is true

> so, if I don't have numbers after the term hda, how do I specify the
> primary and logical partitions?

You cannot specify the partitions using --ondisk.  --ondisk is only to tell
it which disk to put it on, not which partition.  If you use clearpart, all
of the partitions will be blown away.  If you have pre-existing partitions,
you must use --onpart.  I tried --onpart on 6.2, to no avail, but I have not
yet tried it on 7.1.  IIRC, you already tried --onpart?  What errors did you
receive, and what did your ks.cfg look like?

Forrest