RE: Key Error: language en_US not found

Hello,
	This is not regard to your question..
	I would like to do some changes in anaconda installer..
	Need to remove or hide some native IDE device nodes...
	I think as you are done some experiment on it you can give me a
better help..
	Can you please advice me how I can proceed on it..
	Some documentation or websites related with this will be really
helpful
Thanks In Advance
Manoj