Re: [ks] Re:Customized RedHat 7 CD installation

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 Matt_Domsch@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Finally, I need to install PercRAID drivers and drivers for the network
> interfaces. Where and how do I do that?
>
> percraid was renamed to aacraid, and is already included in the Red Hat
> Linux 7 (and above) kernel. :-)

Matt works for Dell and may not say it, but it runs like a scalded
dog (this is good) --

I was doing an install on a Dell 2450 -- hit enter for the last
question and went to use the restroom.  By the time I returned -- it
was ready to make the recovery floppy.  Highly recommended.

-- Russ Herrold