Re: buildinstall shell script usage

Ok, then I think we've figured out our problem which to me looks like a
bug, or probably better put, a "shortcoming" in the PCMCIA "loader"
design. It looks like unlike most drivers, you cannot put the PCMCIA
driver on the kickstart "driverdisk" device. The "driverdisk" info isn't
loaded up at until after the PCMCIA code in "loader.c". It would be
handy if you could put PCMCIA drivers on your "driverdisk" device
though. The alternative for creating an unattended load, which is what
we ended up doing, is building your own image with your modules in the
"initrd" module ball "modules.cgz".

Oh well...

Am I correct?

			- Matt