kickstart and YP domain setup

Hi, all --

I have found that kickstarted machines, even though I specify

  auth --nisdomain calix.com --nisserver petuxi02 --useshadow --enablemd5

in my ks.cfg file, do not come up with any domainname or binding; I have
to run authconfig by hand to get things configured.  It occurs to me that
this might be simply for the kickstart boot rather than for the permanent
configuration, but in any case I'd sure like to have the machine come up
and know that it is in a YP domain and go for the binding.

If there's no way to set it up "properly", then what files should I
tweak in %post to make it happen?  I see neither /etc/defaultdomain nor
/var/yp/binding/`domainname`/ypservers on another box, so I dunno quite
where the magic happens...

TIA & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxx      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie