Re: can I sort filenames within each group in comps file?

> Just wondering if the sequence in which file names appear in each individual
> group definition of comps file is important or not ?  It would be easier to
> compare/customize if the lists are sorted aphabetically.

For our site installation, I always add a "site recommended" section
and there I sort the rpms so that it is easier to compare, as you
say. I never encountered any problem.

---

In the comps file of redhat 7.1, perl is not anymore included in the
Base section although it is required by so many rpms.

What is the main reason for the Base section?

				Anne