Re: Copy files via NFS in post section

EG> I am working on a 7.1 kickstart floppy, and it works fine. In the post
EG> section I'm mounting an NFS server (same one where the installation
EG> source lives, BTW) to copy over a couple files.

I've never had much luck doing that due to the problem of the portmapper
not running and other issues.  Instead I'd use wget or curl to pull the
files from a web server.  Or stuff them in an RPM and install them
normally.

I use a little perl script which runs at boot and every so often which
pulls files from a central NFS server.  Let me know if you'd like a copy.

 - J<