RE: Change 'comps' file question

You need to run genhdlist.
I think that it is on the redhat 6.2 cd under
misc/src/anaconda/utils/genhdlist.
I copy this program to the directory that I have the CD in (i.e. I copied
the disk to /home/redhat.  I then put genhdlist in /home), and run it:
./genhdlist /home/redhat

You need to do this any time the comps file is changed, or you add programs
to the RedHat/RPMS etc. directory (e.g. for updated packages, etc.).

HTH

Forrest