RE: Automated Partitioning

If you will notice my root partition:

part / --size 5000 --grow

The --grow tells it to take up the rest of the space.  If you give this
option to two or more partitions, it will divide up the rest evenly between
them all.

As for the extended partitioning selection, you cannot tell it where to put
primary/extended/logical partitions.  You can pre-partition the disk, and
manually set the mounts, but don't even try the --onpart option [which is
*supposed* to set up partitions on a pre-existing partitions layout, but no
one has ever been able to get it to work].

HTH

Forrest