Re: kickstart net mount problems

1 - Check your NFS exports settings and /etc/hosts.allow -
/etc/hosts.deny

2 - When the installer can't mount any remote FS that he use to install,
usually he say on console 2 or 3 (alt+f2, alt+f3) the reason for this.
Check this.

3 - I have here various Kickstart servers (NFS exports ) for Red Hat 7
and 6.2 that work well.

If you want i can send to you my config files.

--
Rafael Rocha Neitzel <rneitzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Terra Networks Brasil - www.terra.com.br