Re: setup of a kickstart disk

Hello Mike,

I believe the command you are looking for is mkkickstart.  This command
will create a kickstart file based on your machines configuration.  There
are man pages available on this command.

If you do mkkickstart > ks.cfg at the prompt, it will create a file called
ks.cfg with the kickstart information from your computer.  You will be able
to get the listing of all the packages that are installed on your computer
from this file.

Rebecca

"Michael Barsalou" <barjunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>@redhat.com on 03/09/2001
07:03:36 PM