Re: Obtaining files in %post when there is no network connection

Looks like your %post script doesn't have tty3 attached to its stdin. I
wouldn't know why (perhaps somebody else later today?), but I would try
something like
read -e number < /dev/tty3. Might just work although I don't think it is
really pretty.

- Wouter.

Rebecca.R.Krause@xxxxxxxxxxx on 19-02-2001 18:24:05

Please respond to kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx