Re: Obtaining files in %post when there is no network connection

1.  Use the chvt command to switch the foreground terminal, e.g.,

chvt 8

2.  Check your script.  I believe you have a typo in your "read", which should read

	read -e number

not

	read -e numberdone

3.  I had better luck with

until [ "$number" = "1" -o "$number" = "2" ]; do

Hope this helps.

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 09:21:14AM -0600, Rebecca.R.Krause@xxxxxxxxxxx declared the following: