Re: 2 ks.cfg files in syslinux.cfg

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 Rebecca.R.Krause@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have two ks.cfg files(ks1.cfg and ks2.cfg) that install different sets of
> packages.  I would like to be able to choose which set to install from the
> kickstart screen.  Any suggestions on how to do this?   Below is my
> syslinux.cfg file.  I am not sure how to tell it to use either ks1.cfg or
> ks2.cfg.

You can't do quite what you want. You can unroll the initrd on the boot
disk, copy your files onto that filesystem, put the new initrd there, and
then use ks=file:/ks1.cfg or file:/ks2.cfg.

Erik

|            "Who is John Galt?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand		      |
|  Linux Application Development  --  http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad   |