RedHat 7.0 kickstart problem

Hi,

I am new to this list; I am trying to install RedHat 7.0 via the kickstart, dhcp
method, configuration files on NFS server, used to work wonders with 6.2.
What happens now is that after the dhcp server identifies the machine and the
nfs partition gets mounted beautifully (I can watch it in the log file), I get
the following error:
"failed to read /modules/module-info"

Did anybody else encounter this error? Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
the frustration is going up especially that this is supposed to be the setup for
a Computing Science lab and the semester started 5 days ago...

Dana Iancu
UNIX Systems Consultant
School of Computing Science, SFU
Ph: (604) 291-4928