Re: Kickstart questions

We thought about that (in fact I mentioned it before) but it sounds,
well, ugly. At this point I'm willing to try to add the code to
kickstart. I think that though it may not be well used, it could be
handy for at times for people. I don't just mean for people who want to
load "Everything", but also those who might want to not load something
from "Base" or another package group but leave the "comps" file
fundimentally unedited.

Thanks,

			- Matt