Re: Kickstart questions

This is also why I want to be able to deselect packages. Obviously there
are insecure items we do not wish to install, but they are few.
Unfortunately we have too many people to support to try to make specific
tailored kickstart disks for every user so we want to ensure as much is
there as possible. Selecting all the defined "@" package groups yields
only about 50% of the total available RPMs.

We use NIS, portmap, NFS, and bind on many if not most machines. We're
well aware of the security risks of these and the "r" packages and are
willing to live with the consequences given how they simplify our user's
lives and our management of systems.

			- Matt